Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been tagged...

SO, I've been tagged (thanks Sasha).

1. I loove traveling. I've been to: Russia, America, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Seychelles, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.), the Caribbean, Ireland, England, Turkey, and soon Vietnam and Singapore.
2. I really like juicy steak. It makes me happy.
3. I love dogs and pretty much any animal.
4. My favorite color(s) are blue, green, and orange. I think...
5. I have been homeschooled half of my life and gone to school half of my life.
6. I love old films (circa 1930-1950/60)...
7. ...but I also like to read.
8. I don't have any allergies!!!
9. I want to be a writer.
10. My favorite holiday is my birthday (that does count, right?). If not, it's Christmas.
11. I like watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart
12. My favorite sports are fencing and basketball
13. I want to learn how to tap dance
14. My favorite month has got to be either June or August. It's hard to decide.
15. I like polka dots
16. I've always wanted to go to Iceland

That's all I can think of now, but I'll edit later. Thanks again Sasha. You make my life so fun...
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure Shannon. Glad i made your day brighter! :-) you still love me, dont you?